Monday, February 05, 2007

doors closed

Lately, I was hanging around with this weirdo, I really can’t understand him, but of course I am trying. I must admit he is endearing. Droll thing was I keep on telling my wits to impede me from falling but I guess it falls by itself. I am trying to do something about it, but I just can’t stop my handle from doing so… yeah, I know you got the point. For the third time, I know this will end up to zilch, like my experiences before. For a diminutive time I knew I was falling, but I know where to consign myself. I heard the news bout them the other day. Yah, I wish I were the one he chose to adore. But, that’s life… maybe it’s not the right time for me or they were not the right man for me. Funny, but I have to admit it, pieces by pieces I am learning from it. The first one was, I almost committed suicide but I chose to hurt myself rather than turning it off. The second time was fine, I left it behind, that was the most thwarting part, I regret it… and now? I was just laughing from it… it hurts a little, but not that though, now I know when and where I’ll throw the grenade. Well, as for now, I am closing my doors… maybe its time to focus on something important. Those things I had taken for granted, things I wish I could reverse. That’s my life I must accept it. Till then

2 comments:

ianne said...

unsa jud ng suicide?

Bullfrog said...

avoid strangers na lagi....
BULLFROGS!