Sunday, September 30, 2007

duh!


It is hard when you left something behind unanswered… hopes might turn your future into disaster. Whishes might turn out confusing. Devastated am I?

It took me more than a year just to get over with that dumb ass sh*t! Pathetic it may seem, letting myself involve in an organization that might ease my broken sanity. But things turned my world upside down. Now, I thought I could escape and erase those things I left behind but no! It didn’t answer me at all. Didn’t even help me from easing the pain I’ve been keeping for the longest time. I did get what I wanted, the physical pain that I was looking for.

But easing those broken emotions? Nope... I thought hurting myself physically would be my escape from everything but no... Okey, it did. But just for a short time. It actually did added same agony... what a piece of sh*t...


The only great men I knew were my lolo and my dad. I can’t blame my mom and my lola for loving them so much! They deserve it. Just like what I said before, I hate emotional pain! Guys might seem harmless but no they’re not!!! They’re just the same old pieces of junk that my grandfather was keeping in our backyard! as for now, all men should be gathered and put them all into an oven!! Bake them all till they learn!!! Bake them till they’ll know what a woman should be treated!!! Burn assholes!!! Burn!!!

Men may hurt us women physically, sure you guys can!!! Hit us!!! Till your last breath end, but never ever hurt a woman by using your damn pathetic charisma! Feed us with your flowering words and sh*t talks!!! Guys are just a bunch of idiots!!! Jackass pieces of sh*t!!!

1 comment:

superman-in-the-making said...

I'm sorry rhen... I hope you're feeling good by now. What exactly happened? Well, I think I have an idea on what you're talking about...

I haven't been blogging intensely since i talked to you, but I'm back now. I'll catch you at YM soon. By the way, can you please change my link. Just click my name, it will lead you to my new blog. Thanks!