Monday, October 09, 2006

the city along the sea...

Walking along the streets of the city, made me realize this place taught me a lot; to fight against the storm, to face the wind and the tornado, to fight against the squall of darkness, to love and get hurt, to carry my own world, to bathe on my problems, to swim around the curtains of dusk, to wash my tears with ink, to forget my sorrows and clean my hair with the sticky red fluid inside my skin, to cut my wrist and shower my blood, surviving is not that easy. They may say, “Forget the past and face the future” yes I did, did I? crawling, and rolling bearing that phrase sounded more like drums, louder and louder they may seem, bit by bit turned like a gong, imprisoning me in a dungeon full of mystery, holding me inside, grabbing me, I want to be free, I want to say it, but I’m afraid I might get lost outside the sea of the city.

No comments: