Wednesday, October 11, 2006

reflections i need to...

Reflections, help me to control myself, after finishing a stick of cigar I decided to go in my scope and patch tings up; there, Lying in a bed full of pillows touches the vulnerability of my sanity, thoughts of wisdom helped me, reaching out to pat me in my shoulder, and the blanket of faith hugged me, I never thought this could happen; the light opened my eyes to veracity, and the fan of happiness tattooed its smile in my face, making me more comfortable and at ease in dealing with it. Now I know where to place myself whenever I’m with my ANT, we still talk, but not that much, though I missed those moments we used to, its okay I’ll wait for that someone to come, and this time? Not another ant but a flower to match it over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, the ant always returns to its queen...