Monday, October 09, 2006

play with me...

Let me play hide and seek, like the wolf in a story. Where is the light I want to keep? Where could this dusty forest lead? Leaving my sanity in the mystic box led me to question every action of the fox, searching for an answer; I found an ant, softly he’s helping me, inch by inch he told a story, "life is everything, life is worth keeping, it’s a treasure God given me" the ant said… realizing what the ant told me, gave me a little light to uncover my misery, pieces by pieces my broken mirror placed itself, believing something might turn into honey, as sweet as the sugar cane, the dusty forest provided me the way, is it the way to happiness? Or again a road to despise myself?

1 comment:

Verna T.S. Villanueva said...

hav i told u to crush the ant? lol.

bitaw bebe. life's bittersweetness is the memories you'll always love to keep. the sting it gives you keeps you human in terms of emotion. tricky, but it does make you stronger everytime.